Monday, December 7, 2015

Brandy Melville Haul


Brandy Melville Haul


Hi guys! So today I decided to do a haul because I love clothes, especially brandy melville clothes.
Yesterday I was on Pinterest and I liked some outfits and I wanted to show you guys. So yeah let's getting started.



Brya Corduroy skirt (bottoms)







This skirt is perfect for fall. It's so comfy and cozy. I really like this skirt.













Bralettes









Cute bralettes are really fun to match with any outfit.
I love this bralettes because they look so cute with t-shirts














Jana Dress










This is one of my favorites outfits. Just the confiest dress EVER.
You can add something like a cute cardigan.
It matches really well with converses as you can see.













Aztec/Tribal swearter shorts







This shorts are not from Brandy but I'm literally obsessed with them. They are from Poshmark.
The color is perfect for fall.














Cassie Sweater









OMG this sweater is life and the color is perfect. It looks so good with that skirt which I think is from Brandy too.
AWESOME OUTFIT











Nicolette Dress










Prom is one of the most awaited school events that a lot of students look forward and while picking out a dress for prom night is really fun, thinking about what to wear to the after party is even more exciting.
This dress is the cutest. I love how it looks and that cardigan matches really well.
Favorite look at the moment









That´s all for know. Hope you like it and let me your comments below.
Love you. Byeeeee xx





BY: Maria Leithold

No comments:

Post a Comment